iTegno 3800 GSM Modem Drivers
- Download the driver from the link above.
- Unzip the contents into a temporary folder.
- Plug in the iTegno 3800 gsm modem.
- Go to "Control Panel"->"Administrative Tools"->"Computer Management".
- At the "Computer Management" page, select "Device Manager" from the left panel.
- On the right panel, under "Other Devices", there is a device named "USB-Serial Controller". Right-click on the device and select "Update Driver Software".
- Choose "Browse my Computer for Driver Software".
- When being prompt for the location for the driver software, select the temporary folder that you created in step 2.
- Proceed to install the modem driver.